We have a special treat for everyone this New Year’s Eve! From the Lamp Liter Inn’s “Black & White New Year’s Party” to “Family Fun Night” at Visalia’s Adventure Park the town is sure to be filled with celebration and cheer as the end of 2017 draws near.
When we say we have something for everyone we really mean EVERYONE! There are options for families to celebrate together, for kids to celebrate with other kids, and for the adults to celebrate without the kids. So come on out and have a good time with us this New Year’s Eve!!!
Below are just a few of these great options:
- New Year’s Eve Dance
- Dance the night away at the GI Forum’s New Year’s Eve Dance at the Visalia Convention Center! An event you won’t want to miss as the music plays, dancing ensues and the balloons drop at midnight.
- Wyndham Visalia
- Check out the Wyndham Visalia (tickets go fast so get yours now!) for an evening of music by August, a local favorite 10 piece band. There will be party hats, hors d’ovres and a midnight champagne toast!
- Black & White New Year’s Eve
- Lamp Liter Inn is hosting a fantastic evening with DJ’s “DJ Vine” and “Sparkki Markki.” Dress in your favorite black or white outfit and head on over for a wonderful evening celebration.
- Family Fun Night
- Visalia’s very own Adventure Park will be hosting a New Year’s Eve for the whole family! Go Karts, miniture golf, bumper boats, laser tag and so much more for only $15.
Don’t forget to check out
- Run4Cover’s Pre-New Year’s Eve Party at the Cellar Door
- Barrelhouse Brewery’s Great Gatsby New Year’s Eve