There’s plenty of things to do around here, especially on the weekends! Here’s a few ideas/suggestions…
Taste the Arts
- September 29-October 1
- Downtown Visalia
- Contests (including the Waiter’s Race!), food, music, and of course, ART!
- This is one event you won’t want to miss!
- For more info click HERE
Visalia’s Farmer’s Market
- Saturday October 1, 8:00am-11:30am
- Sears parking lot (corner of Caldwell and Mooney)
- The best place to find locally grown produce!
Project Survival’s Cat Haven Twilight Tour
- October 1st, 5:00pm-8:30pm
- September 29th is the LAST day to buy tickets
- There will be food, a silent auction, and CATS!
- For more info, click HERE